Monday, August 17, 2009

How May I Count The Ways To Spend, Spend, Spend


Having paid little attention to the fashion company Free People, I was drawn to their attention after receiving a catalogue last week. I have a tendency to gravitate towards brands like J.Crew and Urban Outfitters, so I think Free People fits into the mix quite well.

As I live no where near the actual store, I was reduced to online shopping. Let's just say my cart was quite full by the end of the hour plus that I was visiting the shop. I absolutely adore the tailored look of the high waisted skirt mixed with the over sized sleeveless tee and leopard wrap. Yes...I did purchase this look but have only received la jupe (skirt). So I anxiously await the final pieces.

To Complete This Look:
Convertible Leopard Swing Wrap $58.00
Coveted Apron Tee in acid heather $48.00
High Waisted Button Skirt $98.00
Mesh Frill Wrap Necklace $28.00
Rhinestone Lace Tight $38.00

Overall, it may seem pricey for the look but the pieces are transitional between many outfits. Mixing and matching is limitless!

Image via Free People.

No comments:

Post a Comment